PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LIMITED EDITION PRE-ORDER T-SHIRT IS OPEN TO ORDER FROM THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER AND THE CUT-OFF DATE TO ORDER ENDS BLACK FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER
We're passionate about only producing limited editions, but we know this means that a lot of you miss out on this timeless classic. Pre-order means we only make what you order, which reduces waste and is better for the planet! It also means that you can get your hands on an original limited-edition design, numbered by edition and collection.
You'll look and feel good in our comfortable, eco-friendly t-shirt, sustainably sourced and made to order in Australia. Our high-quality melange t-shirt has flattering overcut sleeves and a curved hemline.
PLUS, you'll stay cool and dry on hot days because of the lightweight fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles (4 per T-shirt), ACTIVE-DRY° with quick-drying, moisture-wicking and breathable material properties.
AND it's extra-durable because of the taped neck and shoulder seams at the shoulder stress points, which is the hallmark of high-quality construction. Finally, finished off with our original polo print design uses the latest eco-friendly technology that is safe for our planet.
- Fabric: 100% ACTIVE-DRY° polyester (50% recycled) 125 g/m²
- Fit: Casual relax fit
- Features: ORIGINAL polo logo embroidery, functional, eco-friendly fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles (4 per T-shirt), ACTIVE-DRY°: quick-drying, moisture-wicking and breathable material properties, extra-durable because of the taped neck and shoulder seams at the shoulder stress points, finished off with our original polo logo print design
How does it work?
In a nutshell, a pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet dropped.
To pre-order an item:
1. Simply add an item in your preferred size to your basket, as you would for any normal order.
2. You will then need to follow the checkout process, as usual – no changes here – and pay for your item in full.
3. We'll keep you updated on the progress of your pre-order by email to let you know when it is ready to be dispatched.